Thursday, March 10, 2011

Intro

Now you have seen an original poetic piece from me. I am sure you would like to know a bit about me and how I got to be all about positive living. It all started in September 2010 when I turned 30 and realized that now I am "officially" an adult as my Mom put it. I have made it through the scary learning 20's and have thought I knew it all at times and never really knowing anything. Being a single Mom, and working harder then anyone I knew just to keep afloat. I felt that I had to do SOMETHING to change the mess I was in. I then realized I needed more than just my job and my son. I started dating again, but even that turned out badly. Before we split he had introduced me into a wonderful church and invited me into his life of AA and they all welcome me with open arms. I still love them and always will but I really can't say if I needed the steps but I do know the concept of AA can be for ANY issue you have in your life. I feel that even though I wasn't addicted to alcohol I was addicted to negativity and self loathing.

Soon after he and I split put more effort into thinking positively and having a grateful heart. I found that my life completely turned around just by thinking positively and being thankful for what I have. Knowing God would provide for me the things I needed and would open doors to help me make something better for myself.

The last few months I have spent finding myself with a pure heart and soul. I decided clearing ALL negative things, people, everything, out of my life would be the start I needed. I have found that sharing my inspirations and seeing how they make others so much happier that maybe I could continue on helping at least one person a day. I was lead to a page on Facebook by a friend who is also in AA and this page is made mostly for recovery from whatever you needed. I read their words and it touched my soul so deeply that I HAD to spread that same joy. I started posting it on my personal page, against the annoyed friends wishes, LOL. I decided in early March 2011 that I should make my own inspirational page that I could share with more than just my personal friends.

So Positive Inspirations was born. And now here I am with the same in a blog for more lengthy inspirations. I hope that you all enjoy this and that these words are able to help you in reading them as it helps me to write them. You all help me as much as I help you by commenting and sharing in your own experiences. So please, share this with everyone you know. You never know whose life you will save by just a few encouraging words.

No comments:

Post a Comment